Who We Are
In the last video of our summer video study series on the history of the Church, we wrap up what we've learned by identifying six principles from our history that shape us today and lead us into the future. These six principles are:
1. We are God's People.
2. God uses all things to advance his name and his people.
3. Our thinking must be right.
4. The Church must always be willing to undergo reformation.
5. The doctrines of grace must be at the heart of the Church's life and ministry.
6. Christ's Church must remain free to govern herself and make policy decisions according to the Bible.